Foreign Buyer Incentive Program
2018 Taipei Int’l Industrial Automation Exhibition International Visitors Incentive Program
- One company is limited to one incentive and the invited company has no other subsidy from Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) this year.
- Foreign companies from developed countries with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.3 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show.
Foreign companies from emerging markets with annual sales in any of the past 3 years exceeding US$ 0.1 million that are related to the industries profiled in the show. (Vietnam is involved.)
PS: Please click our official website to check the industrial profile:
- Int’l visitors must hold a non-Taiwanese passport, no residence permit in Taiwan. This offer limited to Int’l visitors only, no exhibitors.
Incentives: Hotel Accommodation
- A maximum subsidy of NTD 15,000 to be used only for lodging (up to 4 nights within show period and the night before the show starts) at selected room type.
- Once the applicant get approved from the program, the organizer will arrange the accommodation for buyers in designated hotel.
- Int’l visitors who were invited by Chan Chao should send the e-mail to request the application form from Ms. Mindy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After Chan Chao review the applications, int'l visitors will receive result via email.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- If unqualified int'l visitors incurred any cost, they are responsible for all overspending subsidy.
- Int’l visitors must provide credit card details to hotel to secure reservation.
- Int’l visitors must follow hotel’s cancellation policy. Visitors are responsible for cancellation charge if any and no-show charge.
- The international visitors’ incentive program of the subsidy are limited in number.
Should you have any questions regarding the event, please contact:
Ms. Chantal Weng email@example.com