Show Dates: August 14 (Wed.) - August 17 (Sat.), 2019
Show Times: AM9:00 ~ PM5:00 (Closing one hour early on the last day)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1&Hall 2
(No.1&No.2, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan) Map
Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association / Economic Daily News / Chan Chao Int’l Co., Ltd.
German Trade Office Taipei
Bureau of Foreign Trade
Industrial AutomationIndustrial Personal Computer Industrial Control System (PLC、SCADA、MES) Sensor & Motor/Actuator Driver Embedded System Assembly and Handling System System/Process Simulation Industrial Control Components Testing & Measuring Equipment
Robot TechnologyIndustrial Robot/Robot Arm Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) Machine Vision Artificial Intelligence (AI) Critical Part
Industrial Automation ICT and softwareFactory Management Software Industrial IT software Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Cybersecurity Big Data Cloud Computing Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
Hardware and Factory EquipmentAir/Electric Tools Gear Bearing Ball Screw Linear Guideway Valve Pipe Fittings Industrial Material Transmission System Power Supply and Transformer
Machine Tool & MachineryVarious machine tools Fine measuring instrument & cutting tool
|Type of Stand||Show Area||Price|
|Raw Space||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,520|
|Standard Booth||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,880|
- Standard Booth contains: 3 Partitions, 3 Spot lights, 1 unit 110V socket, 1 Carpet (9sqms), 1 fascia board, 1 Information Desk and 1 chair.
- Exhibitors could choose to rent raw space (searching contractors by yourself) or standard booth with basic furniture.
- Power Electricity, 24hrs electricity, water supply of water pipe, air compressor and forklift will be charged additionally.
With the application form and the signature of company and the person in charge, mail or fax to:
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd./ Executer of Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition 2019
Address: 3F, NO.185, Kangchien rd., Nei-Hu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan
Tel: 02-2659-6000 Fax: 02-2659-7000
Executers: Mindy Huang ext. 315
Design Buyer’s Guide of 2019 Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition by internet, which contains information of company and producing products Design EDM and potential buyers database as well to invite related industries by E-mail.
- Spread out the information of the exhibition to related overseas exhibitions and industrial expos organized by Chan Chao (such as Europe→Germany、 Poland、Italy、Turkey…,central and south America→Argentina、Mexico、Brazil…,Asia→China、Hong Kong、Japan、South Korea、Russia、 Dubai…,east and south Asia→Malaysia、Vietnam、Philippine、Indonesia、Thailand…etc.)
- Invite the foreign buyers through the foreign agents of the organizers. Invite worldwide buyers through the assistance of organizers worldwide and the trade offices in Taiwan.
Advertisement will be published home and overseas in major newspapers & magazines. Show Directory will not only be available to public during the show, but will also be distributed following the show to TMIA members & related companies.
Invite the chief of the government and related industrial group、R&D institutions to improve the image of the exhibition.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- Exhibitors who have made payments and cancel before booth selection, shall be eligible for a 50% refund of the total booth rental fee. Cancellation after booth selection shall receive no refund. Payments will be used for promotional expense for this exhibition.
- Booth rented by the participating company cannot be transferred in private or cannot be utilized by company with name other than the company name during application (including name of sponsoring company). If there is violation, the organizer will immediately take back the transferred booth and will prohibit the company who did not apply to exhibit to continue to exhibit. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer within two years.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the theme of this exhibition. Otherwise, exhibition will be prohibited.