8-251 Super Point
Exhibitor: YOKE INDUSTRIAL CORP.
Booth No.: TBA
The next generation high performance compact YOKE Lifting Point.
“Super Point” – A total solution product for complex lifting, turning, rotating and tilting.
The YOKE 8-251 Super Point is a welcome addition to its range. Allowing users to efficiently design their molds, dies and other mechanical lifting devices without losing valuable space to fit the lifting points.
Compact and versatile
YOKE’s engineering has developed an extremely compact, high performance Super Point with capacity up to 50t WLL (M100). Also available in UNC up to 3 ½”. Offers the user the capability to maximize their operations with one single design.
Enhance your safety
- 360° rotation and 230°pivot
- Rotatable under load due to its unique ball bearing design.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN1677-1 and the requirements of ASME B30.26
- Certified by DGUV GS-OA-15-04
- Forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered
- With the Grade 100 High-strength alloy steel, WLL is increased without increasing swivel size compared to other Yellow Point models.
- 4:1 Design factor
- 100% Magnaflux crack detected
- Proof load at 2.5 times the WLL
- Fatigue rated for 20,000 cycles at 1.5 times the WLL
- 3D CAD Files
- Lower unit weight due to compact design
- Both Internal and external surfaces are protected against corrosion by trivalent chromium plating which meet the requirement of directive 2000/53/EC and directive 2011/65/EU.
- All Super Points starting with a nominal size 8t have a mechanically designed labyrinth seal to reduce ingress of dirt, moisture and therefore prolongs lifetime.
- Markings on the swivel give a clear indication of inclination angles.
- Easy to measure disposal stage by using with the new dimension tables.
- Easy to attach or dismantle due to the forged hexagon shaped body of the Super Point.
Lower your cost
The Super Point offers a versatile lifting point available in 48 variables (M10 through to M100 – UNC thread also available), enabling your users to choose one compact design for all your lifting requirements. One single Super Point can lift up to 50t and it’s easy to handle being manufactured from forged alloy steel.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- SwitchLab INC. SWITCHLAB INC. / 2018-08-01
- MULTI FUNCTION VOLTAGE RELAY ANLY ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2018-07-31
- G4 = AI X 3D sensors X Robotic system G4 TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2018-07-30
- TOYOROBOT Upgrade to Servo System for Automation total solution. TOYO AUTOMATION CO.,LTD / 2018-07-30
- DESTACO, Robohand, CAMCO Index, Clutches, and E-Chucks are smart tools for new industrial automation EDRAGON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION / 2018-07-29
- Zimmer Group Asia Will Make A First Exposure For 2018 New Product Series in Taiwan ZIMMER GROUP ASIA LTD. / 2018-07-28
- AI Inspection System Software, TCP 5D/6D calibration ,CANUNDA Laser Beam Shaping JIMCOM CO., LTD. / 2018-07-24
- Professional DC/DC Converter & AC/DC Power Supply Manufacturer P-DUKE TECHNOLGOY CO.,LTD. / 2018-07-23
- Smart Management-ServiceJDC invite you to meet in 2018 Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition MERCURIES DATA SYSTEM LTD. / 2018-07-19
- YYC takes No. 1 Market Share of High Precision Rack of Machine Centers in Asia. YUAN YI CHANG(YYC) MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2018-07-19
- Voith and Franka Emika form a strategic partnership VOITH ROBOTICS / 2018-07-15
- NEW PRODUCTS ADDENDUM 2018 OPTO ENGINEERING / 2018-07-13
- RichEnergy representative JAPAN FINE CERAMICS CO.,LTD. and Germany BUSCH Microsystem Consult GmbH RICHENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD / 2018-07-13
- EFON CO., LTD. EFON CO., LTD. / 2018-07-12
- Edwards launches new range of dry screw vacuum pumps for the industrial and chemical markets EDWARDS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. / 2018-07-11
- MiM-SIC iVision for a Bowl Feeder New Product(K1219) MIM TECH. INC. / 2018-07-11
- Dinkle 35 yeas anniversary introduction DINKLE INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. / 2018-07-06
- About NIKON's encoder features NIKON CORPORATION / 2018-06-28
- ChiYuan KD Modular Electronic Cabinets CHI YUAN PRECISION CO., LTD. / 2018-06-27
- Phoenix Contact Taiwan PHOENIX CONTACT CO., LTD. / 2018-06-27