LEADERG INC. Launched OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software for Everyone!
Exhibitor: LEADERG INC.
Booth No.: J1033
From Wednesday, 6 September to 9 September 2017, LEADERG INC. will present and demonstrate our self-developed OpenR8: A.I. algorithms GUI software for Everyone, as well as LEADERG A15 for MEMS - LEADERG Cloud-based Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) System, at the 2017 Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition, on the 4th Floor of the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall.
Our booth will be located at M1136 (please follow the map below). Please come and visit us!
Do you know only 5% of the world's population can code in the capacity of a professional software engineer? In order to help the rest of 95% benefit from the competitive edge offered by artificial intelligence (A.I.), OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software aims to lower the threshold of A.I. design through an easy-to-use graphical interface editor, enabling non-software background users to take advantage of A.I. without coding.
New OpenR8 technologies modularize A.I. algorithms and present them in an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), giving non-software background engineers ready access to adjust and design algorithms with ease.
In contrast to the hard-coded software in traditional AOI machines that does not allow users to easily expand and use on brand new products, presently, OpenR8 is used for automated optical inspection (AOI) of semiconductor products. By allowing Professional Engineers (PE) and Equipment Engineers (EE) to easily apply new parameters to new products and generate new algorithms, OpenR8 solves the long-standing problem for fabrication plants as well as IC packaging and testing plants to efficiently inspect thousands of models on their production lines.
At present, one of the major obstacles against traditional factories to implement "Industry 4.0" automatization is the difficulty to find good software engineers capable for this task. By offering a user friendly graphic user interface, OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software allows current Professional Engineers (PE) and Equipment Engineers (EE) of traditional factories to easily implement artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, and big data analyses to the production lines.
For representative products, LEADERG INC. will offer sample recipes that handily allow our clients' Professional Engineers (PE) and Equipment Engineers (EE) to use for new algorithm designs.
Right now, OpenR8 is also authorized for equipment manufacturers' use, helping the manufacturers to cut down development cost and to save invaluable time.
OpenR8 Product Download:
Open Robot Language
More information on this open standard robot programming language in the link below:
[Graphical User Interface (GUI) of OpenR8: A.I. Algorithms GUI Software]
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- SwitchLab INC. SWITCHLAB INC. / 2018-08-01
- MULTI FUNCTION VOLTAGE RELAY ANLY ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. / 2018-07-31
- G4 = AI X 3D sensors X Robotic system G4 TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2018-07-30
- TOYOROBOT Upgrade to Servo System for Automation total solution. TOYO AUTOMATION CO.,LTD / 2018-07-30
- DESTACO, Robohand, CAMCO Index, Clutches, and E-Chucks are smart tools for new industrial automation EDRAGON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION / 2018-07-29
- Zimmer Group Asia Will Make A First Exposure For 2018 New Product Series in Taiwan ZIMMER GROUP ASIA LTD. / 2018-07-28
- AI Inspection System Software, TCP 5D/6D calibration ,CANUNDA Laser Beam Shaping JIMCOM CO., LTD. / 2018-07-24
- Professional DC/DC Converter & AC/DC Power Supply Manufacturer P-DUKE TECHNOLGOY CO.,LTD. / 2018-07-23
- Smart Management-ServiceJDC invite you to meet in 2018 Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition MERCURIES DATA SYSTEM LTD. / 2018-07-19
- YYC takes No. 1 Market Share of High Precision Rack of Machine Centers in Asia. YUAN YI CHANG(YYC) MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2018-07-19
- Voith and Franka Emika form a strategic partnership VOITH ROBOTICS / 2018-07-15
- NEW PRODUCTS ADDENDUM 2018 OPTO ENGINEERING / 2018-07-13
- RichEnergy representative JAPAN FINE CERAMICS CO.,LTD. and Germany BUSCH Microsystem Consult GmbH RICHENERGY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD / 2018-07-13
- EFON CO., LTD. EFON CO., LTD. / 2018-07-12
- Edwards launches new range of dry screw vacuum pumps for the industrial and chemical markets EDWARDS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. / 2018-07-11
- MiM-SIC iVision for a Bowl Feeder New Product(K1219) MIM TECH. INC. / 2018-07-11
- Dinkle 35 yeas anniversary introduction DINKLE INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. / 2018-07-06
- 8-251 Super Point YOKE INDUSTRIAL CORP. / 2018-07-06
- About NIKON's encoder features NIKON CORPORATION / 2018-06-28
- ChiYuan KD Modular Electronic Cabinets CHI YUAN PRECISION CO., LTD. / 2018-06-27